(2) Cystoplus® label and Patient Information Insert.
(3) Nicolle L et al. Uncomplicated urinary tract infection in women,
Can Fam Phys 2006;52:612-618.
(4) Van Schoor J. SA Pharmaceutical Journal,
(5) IMS, CDTI Audit Diagnosis, January-December 2010.
(6) Spooner JB. Alkalinisation in the management of cystitis. J Int Med Res 1984;12:30-4.
† Open study involving 205 women presenting with symptoms of cystitis and no clear evidence of bacterial infection. Symptoms were assessed at study entry and on the third day (severity of symptoms evaluated on a four-point scale: absent, mild, moderate, severe).