FAQs – What should I know about Cystoplus®
Cystoplus® can be started as soon as possible after the onset of cystitis symptoms such as painful urination, frequency and urgency.
Cystoplus® is indicated for women suffering from cystitis symptoms.
- Consult a doctor if you have any of the following conditions: heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure or diabetes or if you have other underlying or ongoing health concerns.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines, especially ACE inhibitors, diuretics or cyclosporine.
- Do not take more than three sachets in one day. If you accidentally take more than the recommended dose, seek medical advice.
- Use caution when administering to the elderly.
- Do not use if you are taking lithium or hexamine, are on a low-sodium diet, or are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Not recommended for use in men and children.